You are searching about Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football, today we will share with you article about Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football is useful to you.
Vote Yourself Off Someday Island
One day! I will do it one day! I hear the word “one day” all the time. One day I will lose weight (they say every new year). One day I will start my own business. One day I will quit my job, travel the world, quit smoking, write that book, sing on stage… make my dreams come true. I know that “Once upon a time” I lived on One Day Island.
I would like to play professional football one day. I was a talented 5’10” 246-pound linebacker who ran a 4.56 40-yard dash. In 1995, that was amazing. I could block, catch and run. A three-way threat back. Maybe you’ve heard of me? Care. don’t. I never played after high school. But one day I will be a pro ball player. Unfortunately, I lived on Someday Island.
Do you live there now? They say that the road leads to a city that has nowhere. You will end up somewhere, not where you wanted to be. One day never shows. If your goals are always on the sidelines, you will never reach your goals. Don’t get stuck on Island for a Day.
Island of Excuses
The Island of a Day also has a nickname and is called the Island of Excuses. The middle road is paved with intention. 95% of people who intend to get infected with “Excusitis”. There marriage is bad, their parents didn’t love them, they went to the wrong school, they were too fat, too tall, too thin, short or _____ fill in the blank.
Winners make excuses, winners make progress. The island is not empty. There you have friends, family and colleagues. Often you share your excuses. It feels good and misery loves company. There are many routes from the island, but you will never drive to the loading docks.
If you want more sales in your business, a bigger list, a stronger team and more cash flow, you should vote yourself on Someday Island. Make your way to the loading docks and board a canoe, boat, raft, boat, plane or helicopter. Don’t tell anyone. They will place you on an island or try to destroy your transport.
Here are 4 things to do now to vote yourself up on the island for a day
1. Develop your discipline – I just finished the book. No more excuses, by Brian Tracy. He gave 21 steps to develop discipline in your business and personal life. Unless you have a rich relative or just won the lottery, no ship can come to your financial rescue. The only way to escape the island of mediocrity is through work, persistence, diligence, and consistent daily action. Average people hate these words.
Self-awareness is the key to success. You know it, but you can do it every day. Self-discipline is the ability to do what you have to do when you have to do it, whether you feel like it or not. This is the preparation to implement the fundamentals of your business. You won’t get bored with the basics.
Athletes train for years to make it to the Olympics or become a professional. Doctors and lawyers continue to study and must practice their profession. The audience spent hours rehearsing. You need the same discipline in your business.
2. The path of least resistance – People fail in home businesses because they always take the path of least resistance. It takes time to learn a marketing strategy. It takes patience to test your landing pages, funnels, and tracking systems. Unfortunately, there are no push button success systems that promise you wealth without work. The path of least resistance attracts you, but it always leads to failure.
Yes, you can buy traffic and leads all day long. But can you convert? Are you ready to learn marketing techniques that will make your business profitable. People look for the easiest way instead of learning SEO, PPC, Email Marketing or Direct Mail. Choose 1-3 marketing techniques and master them.
3. Targeting factor – The path of least resistance is the target factor. People are looking for the fastest and easiest way to get what they want now without worrying about the future consequences of their actions. Never mind the natural laws of sowing and reaping.
Average people do what is most convenient and fun. Not what is needed. This is why you see people jump ship, change teams or change companies because they don’t have the discipline to build their business.
4. Time to relax on the Island – Self-management skills are the key to landing and staying on One Day Island. Plan your escape now and don’t let the average waves drive you back to the beach. To cast your vote on Someday Island, follow these steps:
- Be clear about your vision of how much money you want to make
- Commit to being in the top 20% of income in your industry
- Invest 3% of your income in personal development and marketing training
- Commitment to self-care
- Make progress, not excuses
Actions beat intentions every day
Actions contradict intentions every day. Action is never in vain. Self-discipline requires daily action, and daily action is the only way to vote yourself up on Someday Island.
Video about Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football
You can see more content about Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football
If you have any questions about Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football
Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football
way Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football
tutorial Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football
Average Time The Ball Is In Play In Football free