You are searching about What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today, today we will share with you article about What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today is useful to you.
Top 25 Poll – Week 10 – No. 1 – Auburn, Until They Lose
The AP Top 25 and Coaches Top 25 College Football polls are nationally recognized, but after 50+ years of watching and/or covering college football games and being a former sports editor for a daily newspaper, here’s a different perspective:
Between Oregon and Auburn you can flip a coin, they are so close. I’m sticking with Auburn until they lose.
1) Auburn (10-0) – Beat AA Chattanooga 62-24, poor choice of opponent this time of the season or any time of the season. That said, Auburn needs to get serious now. The Tigers host Georgia and must travel to Alabama for their final two games. If Auburn is going to make it to the national championship game, they have to win. You may like Oregon at #1 (The AP and Coaches Top 25 Polls like the Ducks over Auburn), but the Tigers can’t make a claim that no other team can, they beat 4 top 25 opponents – Mississippi State, South Carolina , Arkansas and LSU.
2) Oregon (9-0) – Destroyed Washington 53-16 after the Huskies tried to hang with them in the 1st half. The Ducks lead the nation in scoring offense (54+) and total offense (567+) and are 13th in scoring defense (17+). Oregon has had an offense in recent years, now the Ducks have a defense as well. Oregon has beaten just one ranked team, Stanford. Oregon will earn its streak – The Ducks still have to host Arizona and travel to California and Oregon State for the annual Civil War game against the Beavers.
3) LSU (8-1) – Defeated Alabama (now 7-2) 24-21 in the main SEC showdown. Now has wins over 3 ranked opponents – Mississippi State, Florida and Alabama – with only loss to Auburn. Facing Louisiana Monroe next, and must win big to stay here. Sorry, Boise State and TCU, you’ll have to wait in line until you play and beat some ranked teams, not kicks.
4) Wisconsin (8-1) – The Badgers beat Purdue 34-13 on the road, which isn’t a huge deal, but they also did what Boise State and TCU didn’t do – two Top 25 they defeated teams, Ohio State and Iowa. The next host is Indiana.
5) Boise State (8-0) – Has an impressive 42-7 win over Hawaii at home, but only beat the No. 1 team, Virginia Tech. Travels to Idaho this week for another easy win over another easy opponent.
6) TCU (10-0) – Utah proved that Utah wasn’t good enough for an undefeated team, 47-7 on the road. Host San Diego State next. Only beat 1 ranked team Utah and we saw how good the Utes are – they didn’t. You could argue that the Horned Frogs are much better than Utah, but who knows. Until Utah, TCU played a number of well-rounded teams.
7) Michigan State (9-1) – Bounces back from a season-opening loss to clobber Minnesota, 31-8. Defeated a ranked Wisconsin team. Only 3 other teams still have 9 wins – Auburn, Oregon and TCU. Spartakists are idle this week.
8) Stanford (8-1) – Destroyed 13th-ranked Arizona, 42-17. A trip to Arizona State faces the Sun Devils, who are reeling after losing to Southern Cal 34-33 on the road.
9) Nebraska (8-1) – The Cornhuskers beat Iowa State 31-30 in overtime. They were lucky to win. After a 24-10 lead, they stalled in the 4th quarter and allowed Iowa State to score twice to send the game into OT. Cornhusks have a dual personality – good and bad. That being said, they also beat two ranked teams, Oklahoma and Missouri.
10) Alabama (7-2) – Lost a close one on the road to LSU, 24-21. It still has a chance to show its stuff when it hosts two ranked teams – Mississippi State and Auburn. Has won over two ranked teams – Arkansas and Florida.
11) Iowa (7-2) – Just squeaked by Indiana on the road, 18-13. Did beat the ranked team, Michigan State. Next, he travels to the northwest, and it is better to combine the protection of his past.
12) Arkansas (7-2) – Just beat South Carolina on the road, 41-20, their first win over a ranked team. Only lost to Auburn and Alabama.
13) Mississippi State (7-2) – Was idle this week. Only lost to Auburn 17-14 and a road game at LSU. Not many other teams with 7 wins can say that. Won over a ranked Florida team. Now it’s time to travel to Alabama and face the Crimson Tide, which tells us a lot about the Mississippi State Bulldogs.
14) Arizona (7-2) – Just lost on the road to Stanford, 42-17. Defeated ranked Iowa team. Host Southern California in the future. Good luck, wildcats. SC (6-3) decided it could win games again and just became bowl eligible.
15) South Carolina (6-3) – Just lost to Arkansas. The Gamecocks season begins. They have a win over Alabama, a ranked team, which is more than most teams can say. Next he travels to Florida and can’t afford to lose anymore.
16) Texas A&M (6-3) – Upset No. 11 Oklahoma, 33-19, making the Sooners look bad. Oklahoma State, Arkansas and Missouri all lost to ranked teams. Decided to beat a ranked team for a change. He played in the 26th hardest table. Next up is a trip to Baylor and must beat the Bears.
17) Hawaii (7-3) – Just beat Boise State on the road, 42-7. Idle this week, then host San Jose State, a real underdog. Defeated a ranked Nevada team.
18) Ohio State (8-1) – Bye last week. Supposed to be a big one, but has yet to beat a ranked team. Penn State hosts the Nittany Lions, who have lost to Alabama, Iowa and Illinois. So how good are the Buckeyes? I’ll let you know when they play and beat someone. Ranked by others only based on reputation, not performance. Only ranked 87th tightest, second-worst among current top 25 AP teams.
19) Oklahoma State (8-1) – beat Baylor 55-28. No win over ranked team. Next up is a trip to Texas and must win to stay here. Ranked by others only based on reputation, not performance.
20) Missouri (7-2) – Lost to Nebraska on the road and now Texas Tech on the road, 24-17. Is Missouri really that good? The Tigers have yet to beat a ranked team. Host Kansas State next, and better was ready to win. Kansas State is back on the map at 6-3 and could give Missouri an upset.
21) Oklahoma (7-2) – Just suffered an embarrassing loss to Texas A&M, 33-19. The Sooners aren’t that tough, they haven’t beaten a ranked team yet. He defeated his 4 weaker opponents by only 20 points. Host Texas Tech next.
22) Nevada (8-1) – Just had a road workout against Idaho and whipped the Vandals, 63-17. The ranked team has not defeated. Next up is a trip to Fresno State and must win to stay in the poll.
23) Utah (8-1) – Just beat at home by TCU, 47-7. The ranked team has not defeated. Next up is a trip to Notre Dame and they better win or I’m going to take them out of this poll.
24) Florida (6-3) – The Gators are hanging on after losing to Alabama, LSU and Mississippi in back-to-back weeks. Give them credit. A sixth win makes them cup worthy. Has yet to beat a ranked team. Host South Carolina is next and must beat the Gamecocks to qualify.
25) Central Florida (7-2) – Just beat Houston, 40-33. The ranked team is undefeated, but neither is Ohio State, Oklahoma, Utah, Oklahoma, Missouri, Nevada or Florida. Next up is central Florida hosting southern Mississippi.
This next week could be the most boring of the entire season, as there are only two games featuring ranked teams — 17th-ranked Mississippi State travels to 11th-ranked Alabama and 22nd-ranked South Carolina travels to 24th-ranked Florida. Anyone who misses the final game could fall out of the AP Top 25 Poll.
Copyright © 2010 Ed Bagley
Video about What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today
You can see more content about What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today
If you have any questions about What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today
What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today
way What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today
tutorial What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today
What Time Is The Alabama Auburn Football Game Today free
#Top #Poll #Week #Auburn #Lose