You are searching about Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank, today we will share with you article about Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank is useful to you.
How to Craft Affirmations That Work
Affirmations can help you create things, experiences, relationships, careers, spiritual growth, and your bank accounts. However, if done incorrectly, they can come back to bite you. The important thing to remember about affirmations is to imagine that you already have what you want and have. to adapt to emotions that brings you.
Here are some guidelines to help you with your affirmations:
1. Keep them short. It becomes difficult to talk too much. You want your affirmation to be clear and concise.
2. Use the present tense. If you say things like “I want,” you keep what you want in the future. Using “I am” is very powerful language. So, instead of “I’ll find my perfect career,” you can say “I’m excited to be in my perfect career.”
3. Make it a positive statement. Avoid using words like “no”, “no”, “never”, “nothing”. The universe and our mental thinking do not hear negativity.
Law of Attraction author and speaker Michael Losier says the universe is like Google. Try Google “No Football” and see what comes up! Be assertive about what you want.
Instead of “I’m not afraid to speak up at work,” change it to “I feel confident and calm at work.”
Another word to avoid is “want”. Want to focus on the shortcomings. It will alert you if you don’t have it yet.
4. Be specific about what you want. Unclear thinking and vague assertions produce unclear results. Instead of “I have more money,” say “I’m so happy and grateful that I now have $100,000 in savings.”
Just saying “more money” means you can find a penny on the ground and that’s it. Well, great, that’s more, but not even close to what you really want! (By the way, if you find a dime on the ground, admit it! Any opportunity to appreciate growth sends a message that you’re open to it!)
5. Make it emotionally meaningful to you. Think about how you feel when you reach your goals. Including words that evoke positive feelings when you say your affirmation will make it stronger.
The universe does not respond to our words. It responds to our vibration. What we vibrate energetically is the result how we feel. As in the example above, adding “I’m so happy and grateful” is one way to add positive emotion to your affirmation.
There are many words that can add this emotional twist to your affirmations, such as: enjoy, excited, celebrate, joyful, effortless, easy, confident, loving, grateful, joyful, proud, effective, and more!
Example: I lovingly support my children so that they can be fully themselves.
I happily allow myself to choose my own path in life.
I am very excited to be doing what I love.
6. Be your true self. Express your affirmations as you would normally speak. You want your affirmations to align with you. And most importantly, have fun! Have fun writing them and have fun saying them!
7. Be aware of how you feel when you say them. If you find that when you say an affirmation you feel yourself expanding rather than expanding, it may be because you are having a hard time believing it. This distrust usually stems from subconscious beliefs. When this happens, use “I chose” or “I decided” before confirming.
Example: “I choose to joyfully allow myself to be that person.”
“I decided that I like being myself, just the way I am.”
The subconscious cannot argue with a decision or choice
You can also use this to commit to the process or habits you want to cultivate. For example, if your goal seems too big to feel comfortable with, you can focus on the process that will get you there. Instead, “I’m a successful, published author.” You can say: “I choose (or I decided) to write for 30 minutes a day.”
8. Let the universe figure out the “How”. Your mission is now clear what you want and focus on the feeling have what you want. With that in mind, write your affirmations.
When you try to think about how you can get what you want, it creates anxiety and feelings of inadequacy. The Universe will arrange the components necessary to make your desire come true.
Be open to inspiring ideas that come to you and then act on them. It’s good to make a plan and act on it when you feel good about it. Just be open to any ideas that come up or strong feelings that lead you in a certain direction. It doesn’t seem to have anything to do with your goal. Then you will be surprised how it all turned out!
You can keep a journal to write down your affirmations and then say them out loud. Decide when to say your affirmations. First thing in the morning or before bed is a good time. You may prefer to do them in the afternoon as an energy boost. You can add them to the end of the meditation or think about them while you meditate.
Some people like to have music playing in the background while saying an affirmation. Music should be soothing and relaxing to help you stay open and positive.
It’s really up to you and what works best for you!
Video about Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank
You can see more content about Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank
If you have any questions about Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank
Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank
way Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank
tutorial Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank
Why Did The Football Coach Go To The Bank free
#Craft #Affirmations #Work